Thomas was Alone


Thomas was Alone is a good puzzle-platformer made great with the use of narration and
story. You control a rectangle that jumps around, toggles switches, that sort of thing. As you proceed you find more rectangles, some of them with powers like double jumping or floating in water. By working together, you beat increasingly difficult levels (Over a hundred levels in all). And all the while, there's this narration, giving character and motivation to these little rectangles. I seem to be using this word a lot lately, but the game is charming.

The puzzles are really well crafted, too. Just the right level of difficulty that you'll get there after a few tries. Honestly, I'm having trouble thinking of anything negative to say about the game. I suppose, the game feels like it drags on a bit longer than necessary at the end? But I'm really nitpicking to even mention it. In short, it's a very good game. I give it 4.5/5 stars.

Comments

Popular Posts