Plug and Play


Another game that falls into the category of art, Plug and Play is...bizarre. Basically it's a series of puzzles. Well, not even puzzles, they're like interactive pieces. There's a lot of plugs and sockets and buttons to press. It's an exploration on the themes of sexuality and relationships, at least according to the website.

I'm not sure if I understood any of it. But it definitely was some sort of experience. I wouldn't say that it moved me or anything, but I enjoyed it. Whatever it does, it does a pretty good job of it.

It goes on for about 15 minutes, and it's not the sort of thing you need to play more than once. But it's only 3 bucks. For a surreal art experience, I don't think that's too much to pay. Give it a try if you like weird video games that are art.


Comments

Popular Posts